Friday, December 4, 2020

December's Freak Fast Friday Formula!!

TGIF!!!  It's time for December's Freaky Fast Friday Formula!!  
Here it is:


Here is my layout created with this fun formula & December's Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom:
Supplies Used: Kraft Cardstock- from the kit; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Paper Not a Creature was Stirring- from the kit; Letter Stickers: PaperTrunk (white) & Elle's Studio (green)- from my stash; ephemera: PhotoPlay Paper Not a Creature was Stirring- from the embellishment kit; stickers: PhotoPlay Paper Not a Creature was Stirring- from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash.

This formula made making this layout so fast and easy!!  Have you tried a Freaky Fast Formula yet?  If not you need to!!  It is intimidating at first but once you do it you will be hooked!!  I always love my layouts using the formulas and they are always created faster then usual!!  Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the other amazing layouts the DT created using this formula!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment