Thursday, December 17, 2020

Double Page fun with the December Flavors of the Month kit!

Happy Friday Eve!!  Today I am sharing my last layout for this month using the December Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is a reminder of the kit:

Here is the Simple Stories Vintage North Pole collection I am using today:

Here is my layout using this gorgeous collection:
Supplies Used: Red cardstock- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Vintage North Pole; chipboard frame: Simple Stories Vintage North Pole- from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Vintage North Pole- from the kit: letter stickers: Paper Trunk- from my stash; enamel dot: Recollections- from my stash; 3D sticker: Simple Stories Vintage North Pole- from the kit; foam holly: Simple Stories Vintage North Pole- from the embellishment kit

I had a lot of fun making this layout.  These are older pictures and I have been waiting for the "perfect" line to document them.  My niece and I used to always go to the local Children's theater to see the Christmas Musical every year and this particular year my niece was wanting a robotic dog that was popular at the time called Zoomer.  It was one of those hard to find toys so my sister kept telling her Santa might not bring it.  So when she saw the mailbox where you could send Santa a letter and the letter writing areas in the foyer of the theater she went right to work on her letter to ensure she got a Zoomer that Christmas!!  Luckily Santa was able to find one last one and bring it to her!!  And as most kids do she barely played with it lol!   Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the other double page layouts the DT has created with this amazing kit!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment