Sunday, December 13, 2020

Oh What Fun ~ December Flavors of the Month kit!

Happy Sunday!!  The weekend is almost over but I didn't want to let it end without inspiring you with this fun layout I created with the December Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom using the mini kit featuring the PinkFresh Studios Oh What Fun collection!!  Here is a reminder of the December Flavors of the Month kit:

Here is the PinkFresh Studios' Oh What Fun mini kit I am using today:

Here is my layout using this fun kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White- from the kit and Stampin' Up Basic Black-from my stash; Patterned Paper: PinkFresh Studios Oh What Fun- from the kit; ephemera: PinkFresh Studios Oh What Fun- from the kit; sticker (tab)- PinkFresh Studios Oh What Fun- from the kit; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers- from my stash

I love this fun line with it's nontraditional colors and had a lot of fun scrapping this picture of my friend and her friends visiting from out of town at the ICE exhibit at The Gaylord Texas last year.  Make sure and stop by The ScrapRoom blog to see what other amazing layouts the DT has created with this fun collection!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment