Friday, March 12, 2021

Card Fun!!

TFIG!!  I am SOOO ready for the weekend, how about you?  I always find some time for creating on the weekends but the weekdays it's hit or miss and lately it has been more miss!!  Today I am sharing two fun cards I created for challenges at Sketch N Scrap!  The first card was created using the March 5th sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the fun sketch by Heather Hall:

Here is my card using this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: Card base: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Happy Birthday Boy; stickers: (lion) Echo Park Happy Birthday Boy & (celebrate) Carta Bella Let's Celebrate; black pen: Le Pen; Cardstock: Stampin' Up Sky Blue & Daffodil Delight; circle die: Stampin' Up.

I love the way this card turned out, this is a great sketch and one I know I will use again!!  Next up is a card I created for Sketch N Scrap's Card Classic Rewind challenge on Facebook.  This month's challenge is to use card sketch #81 to create a card!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using this sketch from 2016:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Pebbles Live Life Happy, American Crafts Never Grow Up, Photo Play Paper Fern & Willard & KI Memories (pink hearts); Card stock: Stampin' Up Whisper White; stickers: PhotoPlay Paper Fern & Willard; pens: Black Le Pen & White Pen Signo

This card was a made from scraps that were lying on my desk and the Photo Play Fern & Willard sticker sheet I got in my ScrapRoom Double Shot kit this month!  I thought this cute frog was so adorable I knew I wanted to use it on this card!! It felt great to use up some scraps, still trying to keep my scrap bin under control on a regular basis to avoid it overflowing!! I hope you will join us on Facebook and play along with both our Classic Card OR Classic Layout sketch Rewind Challenges as we use some oldie but goodie sketches from years past!!  You can find Sketch N Scrap on Facebook HERE.  Have a creative weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment