Monday, March 8, 2021

March 1st sketch @ Sketch N Scrap!!

Happy Monday!!  We are kicking off a new week and I am hoping on today to share a layout I created using the March 1st sketch @Sketch N Scrap and the March Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is the sketch by Heather Hall: 

Here is the March Flavors of the Month kit:

Here is my layout using the sketch & the PhotoPlay Paper's Tulla & Norber's Lucky Charm collection:
Supplies Used: white cardstock: from the kit; Patterned Paper: Photo Play Paper Tulla & Norbert's Lucky Charm-from the kit; stickers: Tulla & Norbert's Lucky Charm-from the kit; black pen: LePen-from my stash; Letter Stickers: American Crafts: from the kit

I had a lot of fun using this fun sketch and kit!!  I don't normally even remember when it is St Patrick's Day and don't observe it so I didn't have any pictures of the holiday so instead I went with some pictures of my friends' daughter in law and adorable little "leprechauns" for my layout!!  The sketch made putting together this layout fast and easy!!  Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see how the other DT members used this sketch!!  And if you are wanting your very own March Flavors of the Month kit make sure and visit The ScrapRoom store to get yours now!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment