Thursday, March 18, 2021

Double Page Layout & the March Flavors of the Month kit!

Good afternoon!  Today I am sharing my double page layout created with the March Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the gorgeous kit:

Here is the Doodlebug Made with Love kit I am using for today's layout:

Here is my layout using the fun kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Petunia -from the kit; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Made with Love- from the kit; Ephemera: Doodlebug Made with Love- from the kit; Doodlepop- Doodlebug Made with Love- from the kit; letter stickers "baby"- American Crafts- from my stash

I just LOVE these gorgeous Spring Colors in this kit!  There were perfect for these amazing photos of my friend's sweet little granddaughter!!  I fussy cut the smallest cupcake from one of the papers to use as an accent/embellishment on the left page. These papers are perfect for any occasion!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to check out the other layouts the DT has created with this amazing kit!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment