Thursday, March 4, 2021

March Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Good morning!  Today I am sharing my first layout created with the March Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is the beautiful kit for March:

Here is the Echo Park Welcome Spring part of the kit I am using on today's layout:

Here is the layout I created with the kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Welcome Spring- from the kit; ephemera: Echo Park Welcome Spring- from the kit; Sticker (Butterfly)- Echo Park Welcome Sping- from the embellishment kit; enamel dots: Echo Park Welcome Spring- from the kit.

The vibrant colors in this kit are amazing!  I love the pops of pink with the red and yellow!! This layout features my friends sweet little granddaughter playing outside in the flower pot two years ago!  What a cutie she is!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the amazing projects the DT has created with this beautiful kit!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment