Friday, September 3, 2021

September 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap

TGIF!! Today I was lucky enough to get some free time this afternoon to play along with the September 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  I really loved this sketch when I first saw it, as I really love the look of a big circle!!  Here is the sketch by sketch artist Heather Hall:

Here is my layout created with the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Pink Fresh Studio Happy Blooms, Hip Kit Club Delightful & Crate Paper Oasis; ephemera: Hip Kit Club Delightful; Letter Stickers: Hip Kit Club Pretty Sweet; Chipboard word (adventure): Pink Paislee Horizons; enamel dots: Hip Kit Club Pretty Sweet. 

I had so much fun with this layout! I loved that I was able to use up papers and embellishments from my September Great Stash Bash kit too!  The only paper I didn't use from the kit was the Crate Paper Oasis paper I used for the background.  But still a win in my book as I used up another piece of paper!! YAY!  I am working hard on using up my kit this month, but it is HARD to use up 10 papers!!  I have barely made a dent in my kit with this one layout but stay tuned, I will be working on making a few cards next!!  I hope you will join in the fun at Sketch N Scrap this month or why not join in the fun and play along with Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash challenge and make up a kit to create with?  
Happy creating!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment