Friday, September 17, 2021

September 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap

Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing a fun card I created with the September Flavors of the Month Kit at The ScrapRoom & the September 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is a picture of the mini kit from the larger Flavors of the Month kit I used on my card:

Here is the fun September 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap created by sketch artist Heather Hall:

Here is the card I created with the sketch and September Flavors of the Month kit:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Whisper White- Stampin' Up- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd You Are My Sunshine- from the kit; ephemera: Bella Blvd You Are My Sunshine- from the kit; ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks- from my stash; Stamp: Stampin' Up- from my stash; enamel dot: My Mind's Eye- from my stash

I made this card in record time!! I knew I would most likely never use that Hot Air Balloon on a layout so I added it instead of a flower!  I think it makes a fun, bright and cheery "HELLO" card don't you?  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!  Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out the other cards the DT has created with this amazing sketch and if you are interested in picking up a September kit from The ScrapRoom you can visit the store HERE.  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment