Monday, September 6, 2021

September Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom

Happy Labor Day!! I hope your September is off to a good start!  Mine is!  I am really looking forward to Fall even though it is still in the high 90's here every day I am counting down the days til we have some cool crisp Fall air!!  Today I am sharing my first layout I created with the September Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  
Here is the full kit:

Here is the Bella Blvd You Are My Sunshine mini kit I am using for today's layout:

My layout created with this adorable kit:
Supplies Used: Card stock: white- from the kit, black and pink: Stampin' Up - from my stash; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd You are my Sunshine- from the kit; ephemera: Bella Blvd You are my Sunshine- from the kit; puffy stickers: Bella Blvd You are my Sunshine- from the kit; foam word: American Crafts Thickers- from my stash.

I loved this picture of my son and his girlfriend and knew it would be perfect for this cheery and happy kit!  There wasn't much color in the picture so the brightly colored papers make the picture just pop off the page!  I think these patterns are so happy don't you?  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see the other layouts the DT created with this amazing kit!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment