Friday, September 10, 2021

TN Time with Lisa & Lori ~ September Edition!

TGIF!! Are you planning some creative time this weekend?  I sure hope so!!!  It's time to kick off our next edition of TN Time with Lisa & Lori!!  So let's get this party started! 

HERE IS HOW OUR CHALLENGE WORKS: This is a monthly challenge that launches on the 10th of each month  You will have until the 9th at midnight CST to link up your entries. If you complete my sketch challenge link your TN, bullet journal or planner spread below. If you combined my challenge with Lori's challenge link up your spread here on my blog AND on Lori's Blog (My Happy Life). For 2021 we are making this challenge a "just for fun" challenge with no prize, but isn't the real prize just documenting your memories and getting more pages done in 2021???!!!! 
Now for my challenge!! Here is this month's sketch:

Now for Lori's challenge for September: (September 10th-October 9th):


What a fun challenge! I love doilies so that was a super easy item for me to add to my spread, but I will say Mint Green took a little digging as it is not a color I use all the time, but that makes the challenge all that more fun!! It's always fun to switch things up a bit and get out of your comfort zone!!  
Here is my layout using the sketch and Lori's challenge:

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories So Happy Together & We R Memory Keepers Honey I'm Home (woodgrain); cardstock: Pistachio Pudding- Stampin' Up; doily: Stampin' Up; ephemera and stickers: Simple Stories So Happy Together; stamp & dies: Chelsea Gardens - CTMH; Letter Stickers: Jillibean Soup; Quote: Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew; enamel hearts: Doodlebug Designs Shape Sprinkles & Pink Paislee Lucky Us; enamel flower/dots: Dear Lizzy She's Magic

As you can see I used A LOT of different things from my stash on this project!  In fact, I tried to limit myself to the things on my desk in an effort to use up some stash!  I have had a goal all year to stamp on in my TN and I FINALLY did it!!  I don't use my stamps as much as I should but I finally dusted off this long forgotten stamp/die set to use for my leaves!!  It felt good to stamp again!! 
Now for a few close ups:

I love these small enamel hearts, something I can't get enough of!! I also love adding a tiny staple where I can, love that look too!!  Here you can see a snippet of the MINT GREEN patterned paper I added under my photo. 

Here is a close up of the leaves! I used the leaves to add a bit more MINT GREEN to my spread, this color is actually called Pistachio Pudding but I think it is a pretty mint green!  I love the color combo of MINT GREEN, navy and pink!! 
Now for the nitty gritty of how to play along:

                             RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE:                              
1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!
Be sure to stop by Lori's blog to see her awesome TN spread for this challenge!  I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month!  We can't wait to see what you create!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I love thie beautiful spread! Look at us both stamping in our TNs! I am hoping to do that a lot more often. I love the colors and I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete