Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blog Candy Winner of our photo bracelet!











Here's what happens when you try to steal Ryan's candy! (see photo #1). We had fun trick or treating last night. And photos 2-4 show all 3 kids in their getups or lack of get ups in Jakob's case! Katie was more interested in eating leaves, grass and flowers then candy (at least it won't rot your teeth!) and Ryan had fun counting his candy and handing out candy to Granny & Pappa's trick or treaters. Jakob had fun checking out his Yugio cards from Granny & Pappa and he didn't even have to dress up to get his treat! Can't beat that! Now on to the blog candy give away........We have a winner............and it is ........Deanna! Thanks ladies for playing! I wish I could give all 3 of you a prize! Unfortunately I didn't have any takers for my sketch challenge, guess no one liked the sketch but me! HA! So Deanna, PM your addresss and I will get your beautiful bracelet out to you soon! I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to check out our wonderful sponsor Scrapbooks on the Go (http://scrapbooksonthego.com/) , their photo jewerly makes wonderful gifts for the upcoming holiday season. I know I have a necklace and a few bracelets and they always get comments when I am out and about! My final total for the LOAD contest at Personalscrapper was 18 pages, 6 cards and 2 altered projects. NOT to bad for a months worth of creating huh? I had hoped to complete all 31 days but I did 20 days and that is actually a record for me. Now that I am in the groove, I hope to continue that trend. I have lot of holiday projects in the works, and will share them when I can, but its hard when someone might just get a peek of their Christmas gift early! HA! Ok, enough ramblings, have a great weekend !

3 comments:

  1. Loved ur sketch! But, unexpectantly started a new job! So this week has been kind of a whirl. Congrats Deanna! Thanks for having the drawing and the challenge! I promise to use ur sketch and send you a pic of the finished page. :)

    ReplyDelete