Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday's Featured Blogger & Happy Birthday Katie!

Happy Friday everyone! All you all as ready for the weekend as I am? TGIF! A big happy birthday shout out to my favorite neice Katie who is the big ONE years old today! Here is a layout I did in honor of her first birthday, but the photo was taken in July on the 4th. This paper was so perfect for this picture as it goes perfectly with her dress! It is from Paper Salon. Isn't she absolutely a doll? She loves the grass (and I don't mean just rubbing her little toes in it - she likes to eat it) in fact, I am wondering if she might prefer it to birthday cake...we will see tonight at her party! LOL! I will post some more recent photos tomorrow showing her eating her grass cake...I mean he birthday cake! Now on to today's other fun topic.....Friday's featured blogger. Today's featured blogger is Jenn from My Creative Mess! Her blog is super funny, witty and charming and her layouts are super cute as well. I love how she uses so many different patterned papers on her layouts. You can also check out her etsy store for some really neat journaling tags and other goodies! So head on over to Jenn's blog and leave her some love and tell her Lisa sent you! http://boysmamaxtwo.blogspot.com/ And don't forget the deadline for the blog candy on Alecia's blog is tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh thanks Lisa!! I am totally honored that you chose me..and more importantly that you think I'm FUNNY! (well that makes TWO of us now!! lol)
    AND...I'm having a giveaway so check it out. :)
    have a stellar day!!

    ReplyDelete