Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Here's what we were up to tonight...getting ready for Christmas and getting our lights out! It took us about 3 hours and we worked well into the darkness, as with it getting dark so early, it's hard to find time after work to do it, but we found out it was actually easier to put the lights up when they were lit, as you could see exactly where you needed to make adjustments! I am not good at night photo taking, so its a bit dark, but you can get the picture. We spent all night last night trimming the bushes and trees, so haven't done much creating in the last few days. I did work more tonight on my party favor boxes and really like how they turned out. Now I just need to make a few more and I will be totally ready for the party. Just need to cut the paper for the projects we are making (they are cute...so you won't want to miss 'em!) Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. Tune in Friday for my Friday's featured blogger post!

No comments:

Post a Comment