Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Git 'R Done Wednesday the Shamu Edition!

Here is my Git 'R Done Wednesday page for today. I had glued all the photos down and the title. Nothing else was done and it has been sitting for almost 4 years folks..pitiful I know. Well, I think I had meant to do some journaling under the picture, but I decided it needed some paper and since all the fond memories and minute details I may have journaled then have since escaped my overloaded 40 something brain I decided to just use my FAVORITE ALL TIME mini Making Memories stickers as my journaling. I like the page, just wish I had done the journaling at the time I started it. So did you see that other hint for a Christmas gift idea? Mini stickers, love 'em, use them lots, and they are a perfect page enhancement for any page. I hope they come out with some new colors soon, I would love to see them in red and green for Christmas! I just know I'm gonna get lots of presents this year from everyone reading this! This page didn't take long to finish, but I was happy to get another page out of my junk drawer and into my album! I can even shut the drawer now without too much trouble! Have a happy hump day everyone! The weekend is getting closer and more cropping is calling my name! I will be back Friday with another featured blogger and a special birthday post for a sweet little gal !

No comments:

Post a Comment