Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas is coming...

I've been busy this weekend getting ready for my annual Christmas scrapbooking party. We have so much fun every year and I am sure this year will be no different. This is my invitation for this year. I like how it turned out. The paper is last years Stampin Up Christmas paper and the stamps are all by Stampin' Up as well. I love my new punch, it is so cute and very versatile. This shape is so popular now, wish I had the Big Shot to cut out the larger version of this shape, but the die won't fit in my sizzix and I can't justify buying ANOTHER die cut machine just because I want this one shaped die! I wish I could show you the other stuff I have been making, but it's a SURPRISE! I don't want everyone to see it until the night of the party. The party is December 6th and I will post pictures after that! We will be making a cute scrapbook page, another little goodie as well as having a gift exchange. My gift is all planned and I am working on my wrapping now. I am either doing an altered gift tin OR a gift bag, haven't decided yet. Plus, I have been working on my goodie bags...this year I am doing a bag/box cut out by my Cricut. I have it almost done, but need to do some modifications. So even though I have not been posting, I've still been busy. We hope to put up our tree the night before Thanksgiving, so that we are scurrying around right before the party decorating! I wish I could invite all my cyber friends to my party, wouldn't that be fun! Hey, if you want to come email me, I'm sure we can work it out! For those of you wondering about Friday's featured blogger, let me tell you, I had the post all ready to go and post automatically (or so I thought) as I had a class to attend after work that night and knew I wouldn't be on the computer much. Well, when I checked it Saturday afternoon, no post, guess, I messed it up somehow, not sure what happened. So instead of posting it late I decided to wait until this Friday BLACK FRIDAY! I won't be around much that day either, as I hear some great bargains calling my name, so let me see if I can get it to post automatically then, I'll make sure and check it right before I head out around 4 am!!! So look for my Friday Featured blogger on Black Friday, and my use your stash Tuesday this week. I'll be back up and running again full force after the Thanskgiving holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment