Thursday, September 5, 2019

September Flavors of the month kit ~ Carta Bella Fall Market!


Does it feel like Fall where you are at yet?  It sure doesn't here in Texas, it is record breaking temperatures with heat indexes in the 100's today!!  Fall is my favorite season but it's hard to dream about Fall today when it is so hot!  However, the September Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom has an amazing Fall feel and has really got me in the mood to think about Fall and it's amazing colors! 
Here is the kit:
Here is the Carta Bella Fall Market kit my layout is based on:

Here is my layout using this stunning kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Vanilla- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Fall Market- from the kit; stickers: Carta Bella Fall Market- from the kit; dies (circle & Scallop): Stampin' Up- from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash
I loved this fun pick up truck and knew I had to use it on my layout! These are pictures from our trip to Vala's Pumpkin Patch.  We go every year and have since 2004....it is so fun!  Once my nephew outgrows it I think I will still go by myself lol! Nothing feels like Fall more then visiting the pumpkin patch and going on a hay rack ride!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out the other amazing layouts the DT created with this kit!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment