Saturday, September 21, 2019

Card sketch #154

Happy weekend!  I'm so glad to have a fun day to just create and kick back!  It's SOOO hot here, does not feel like Fall at all so it's an inside day for sure!  Today I am sharing my card and sketch created for the September 20th challenge at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch:

My card based on the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: CTMH; embossing folder: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Flea Market; Ephemera: Doodlebug Designs Flea Market.
I just love this Fall line from a few years ago by Doodlebug Designs!  The name is also so fun- Flea Market!!  I have been hoarding this paper and it's time to use it up so I can buy myself one of the newer Fall lines!  I love the look of an embossed background and thought this leaf embossing folder was a perfect match for my papers!  I need to use this embossing folder more frequently so you may be seeing it on upcoming projects!  I hope you will find time to join us at Sketch N Scrap this month!  Make sure and hop on over to the blog to check out what the other DT members did with this sketch!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment