Wednesday, October 2, 2019

October Jumpstart sketch at The ScrapRoom!

Good evening and Happy October!!  I have been creating up a storm and it feels so good!!  Today I am sharing the sketch I made for this month's JumpStart sketch at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the sketch:

The October Flavors of the Month kit is here and it is SPECTACULAR!!  Look at all this goodness!!

Today I am working with the lovely collection by American Crafts- Dear Lizzy She's Magic! The colors are so vibrant and gorgeous! 

Here is my layout using the kit and the October Jumpstart sketch:
Supplies Used: card stock: Navy- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy She's Magic- from the kit; ephemera: Dear Lizzy She's Magic- from the kit; letter stickers: American Craft Thickers- from my stash; frame: Dear Lizzy She's Magic- from the kit
I loved the florals in the kit and the vibrant colors!  I followed the sketch very closely this time.  I also did a lot of fussy cutting for this layout, I fussy cut the larger flower and the leaves in the lower left corner near the photos and I also fussy cut all the phrase strips from one of the papers to use as embellishments!  How fun are these paper??!!!  These picture's of my friends adorable granddaughter were perfect for these papers!! Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members have done with this super fun kit!!  Happy creating! 



No comments:

Post a Comment