Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Sketch N Scrap challenge fun!

This month is flying by isn't it?  Today is my turn to host challenge #4 in the Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook challenge group.  The challenge is to create a card based on this card sketch and if you desire add in the OPTIONAL twist to use a sticker for your sentiment!  Here is the card sketch I used for my challenge:

Here is my card based on the sketch & using the OPTIONAL twist:
Supplies Used: Card base: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Pebbles Cozy & Bright; stickers: Pebbles Cozy & Bright (elf & candy) & Echo Park Celebrate Christmas (sentiment)
I love using stickers for sentiments it make it so fast and easy when putting a card together!!  I hope you will find time to play along with us in the Sketch N Scrap monthly challenges group this month, we have 4 challenges every month starting on the second Saturday of the month!  Plus there is always a fun prize involved!  So make sure and request to join our fun group today!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment