Thursday, October 17, 2019

Double Page layout fun!

It's almost the weekend folks!  I have been having fun playing with my October Flavors of the Month kit and today's I am sharing my latest double page layout with you!  Here is a reminder of the kit for October:

Here is the Amy Tangerine Slice of Life kit I used for today's layout!

Here is my layout creat using this fun kit!
Supplies Used: Card stock: White- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine Slice of Life- from the kit; ephemera: Amy Tangerine Slice of Life- from the kit; foam stickers: Amy Tangerine Slice of Life- from the kit; letter stickers (To Ride): Scenic Route- from my stash
What fun colorful papers this kit included! I really like the foam stickers as they give such great dimension!! I was lucky enough to get this large village ephemera piece in my kit and thought it was perfect for these picture of my friend and her hubby going on a bike ride in Germany!  Doesn't it just add so much to the page?   Make sure and check out The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment