Thursday, October 31, 2019

Sketch N Scrap World Card Making Day sketch #4

Happy Halloween!  Today is the last day of the month and that means the last day of our World Card Making Day month long celebration!!  We have had so much with our celebration!  I have created over 30 cards this month alone, including quite a few Christmas cards!!  Our last sketch of the month is one created by yours truly:

Here is my card created using this sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: white: CTMH; Patterned Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy She's Magic, Scenic Route (grid) & Simple Stories Basics (pink dot); frame: Pretty Little Studios Indian Summer; Ink: Night of Navy by Stampin' Up; stamp: CTMH; epoxy sticker: Paige Taylor Evans- Pink Paislee Truly Grateful
I just love how this card turned out!! These are all scraps of paper from my scrap file, I love how well they coordinated! I love these frames by Pretty Little Studio and thought they were perfect for this card/sketch!!  I hope you will have time to play along with us this month, there are still a few hours left to join us, the challenges close at 9:55 pm CST over on the Sketch N Scrap blog!!!
Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment