Sunday, October 13, 2019

Card sketch #155 at Sketch N Scrap!

Good morning!! Today I am sharing my card using the October 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!!  Here is the sketch by the very talented Heather Hall:

Here is my card using the sketch:
 Supplies Used: Card stock: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee & CTMH Hawthorn collection; Stamps/dies: CTMH Sunflower Sympathy & sentiment (September Stamp of the month- Random Act of Cardness); ink: Stampin Up Early Espresso

When I saw this beautiful sunflower stamp and die set I just KNEW I had to have it!!  I certainly did not need it but it was so pretty I couldn't pass it up!  I love it and plan to use it a lot!!  And of course I had to order the Hawthorn paper collection as well, it just screams FALL doesn't it??!!!  I hope you will find time to join in the fun at Sketch N Scrap this month as we celebrate World Card Making Day all month long!  Make sure and check out what the amazing DT did with this sketch HERE! Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment