Thursday, October 3, 2019

World Card Making Day ~ Paper House Productions!

Good evening!  Today we starting our celebration of World Card Making Day at Paper House Productions!  World Card Making Day is this Saturday October 5th but we are getting a jump start on our festivities by hosting this fun card challenge!  I have made this fun card sketch for participants and the challenge is to create a card using this sketch by yours truly!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card based on the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Whisper White & Night of Navy from Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Paper House Productions Discover USA & Explore Your World collections; Stickers:  Kawaii Not? sticker book; Tag:unknown source
I loved how all these papers and stickers from different lines coordinate so well together!  This yellow paper is one of my all time favorites from Paper House Productions, I think I have used like 5 sheets of it already on different projects!! It's super versatile and most of the time I have used it on non-travel themed projects! I hope you will join us over in the Paper House Creates Facebook group to play along with my World Card Making Day challenge!  Definitely stop by to see what the other group members have created and be inspired!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment