Friday, October 11, 2019

October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

TGIF!!!  Today I am back with another fun layout created with the October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the full October kit:

Here is the Echo Park My Favorite Fall kit I am using for today's layout:

Here is my layout using the super fun kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: ivory- from the kit; brown & plum from my stash; Patterned Paper:  Echo Park My Favorite Fall- from the kit; stickers: Echo Park My Favorite Fall- from the kit; dies: oval and scallop oval- Stampin' Up from my stash; die cut word (Thankful)- from my stash
I loved this plaid paper so much I just had to use it as the background!  The entire 12 x 12 sticker sheet gives you lots of choices for embellishments which I love!! Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this amazing Fall kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment