Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card sketch #156

The month is flying by and it's time for our last regular card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch by yours truly:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Vanilla & Old Olive- Stampin' Up Pattern Papers: Carta Bella Welcome Home & Fancy Pants The Yellow Door; ephemera: Carta Bella Fall Market; dies: scallop circle Stampin' Up & "hi" CTMH; sticker (love you): unknown
I used a pile of scraps and various stickers/ephemera I had in my "bashket" to make this fun card and I love the way it turned out!  Every now and again I will challenge myself to make a card just using things lying on my desk and it usually ends up being one of my favorite cards!!  I hope you will hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out what the other DT members did with this sketch!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment