Saturday, October 5, 2019

World Card Making Day sketch #1

Happy World Card Making Day!  This is my second post of the day as we celebrate World Card Making Day at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the first of FOUR World Card Making Day sketches at Sketch N Scrap as we celebrate World Card Making Day all month long!  This is the first sketch I created:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Whisper White- Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Pebbles Cozy & Bright; Stickers: Pebbles Cozy & Bright; label: Elle's Studio
I had just scraps left of this fun line by Pebbles called Cozy & Bright from my December 2018 Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  I was able to used up the scraps plus a few pieces from the 6 x 6 paper pad I recently found at Tuesday Morning to create this card.  I love how it turned out!!  I hope you will find time to celebrate with us at Sketch N Scrap as we launch an EXCLUSIVE card sketch each and every Saturday in October to celebrate World Card Making Day all month long!!  Make sure and hope on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what other amazing cards the DT has come up with! Happy World Card Making Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment