Thursday, October 10, 2019

October challenge and kit fun with Fancy Pants Howl!

Hello!!  Halloween is getting closer and I'm in the mood for all things spooky today!!  Today I am sharing my layout using the Fancy Pants Howl collection found in the October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is a close up of the Fancy Pants Howl min kit:

I used an old sketch from Sketch N Scrap for the design of this layout.  Here is the sketch by yours truly:

Here is my layout created with this fun collection & Sketch N Scrap sketch #152:
Supplies Used: card stock: Black - from the kit; Patterned Papers: Fancy Pants Howl-from the kit; ephemera: Fancy Pants Howl-from the kit; stickers (pumpkin): Fancy Pants Howl-from the kit; 
This layout is one of the October challenges in the Sketch N Scrap Facebook monthly challenges group this month.  The challenge is to use Sketch #152 to create a layout with the OPTIONAL TWIST to add plaid to your layout! I adore plaid and always seem to gravitate towards collection that have some plaid papers or embellishments!  I had so much fun with this kit, I like Halloween collections that aren't so spooky but rather cute and this one fit the bill in that department for sure, just love that cute weenie dog!!  I hope you will join in the fun this month at the Sketch N Scrap Monthly Facebook challenges and make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this fun collection on the ScrapRoom blog!! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment