Friday, September 6, 2019

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #153

TGIF!!  Today I am sharing my card made using the September 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the super versatile sketch by sketch artist Heather:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Very Vanilla & Night of Navy- Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Willow Lane & Pink Paislee Horizon; sticker: Crate Paper Willow Lane; ink: Night of Navy- Stampin' Up; stamp: Stampin' Up
I really loved this sketch because it was so easy to use!  I can see myself using it time and time again.  This card literally took 10 minutes to make!  I used only scraps to make this card.  One night I decided to dump out my scrap bin and sort my scraps..ugghhh...talk about more time consuming then planned! Well, I ended up realizing how some of these scraps coordinated and decided to make up mini "kits" using my scraps of ones that I could use together on cards and other projects.  This took a LONG time to do but is paying off because I am able to make cards a lot faster since I don't have to dig around trying to match up my scrap papers! I hope it helps me get rid of some of my scraps, I swear I could make cards for a year using just scraps - that's how many I have!!  This sticker was one in my basket since this sheet is 3/4 used up.  I am on a mission to get some of these straggler stickers used up as well!  Make sure and head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the other DT members did with this sketch!  I hope you have a creative weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment