Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Fun with Vicki Boutin Wildflowers & Honey

Today it's my turn to host a challenge in the Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook challenge group!  My challenge is to create a layout based on this super fun sketch from October 2014 by Kelly Holifield.  Here is the sketch:

This challenge also has an optional twist which is to use banners on your layout in addition to the sketch.  Here is my layout created for this challenge:
Supplies: Cardstock: Black (Bazzill); Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin Wildflowers & Honey; stickers: Vicki Boutin Wildflowers & Honey;  ephemera: Vicki Boutin Wildflowers & Honey; letter stickers: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Sparkle City; word strips: Simple Stories The Reset Girl
I had so much fun with this amazing new line by Vicki Boutin!  It's one of my all time favorite lines EVER!! This line was included in my September Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom! Rochelle always packs her kits FULL of the latest and the greatest, I can't say that I have ever got a kit I don't just love!  Here is a picture of the full kit:
See how amazing it is?  Who wouldn't want this lovely goodness delivered to your home every month??!!  To order your kit visit The ScrapRoom store today!! Make sure and visit The Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook challenge group as well we would love to  have you join in the fun! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment