Tuesday, September 17, 2019

September Flavors of the Month kit @ The ScrapRoom

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am sharing a double page layout I created using the September Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the kit:

Here is the mini kit within the kit featuring the One Fine Day collection by My Mind's Eye which I used to create my fun double page layout:

Here is my double page layout created using this fun kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: blue- from the kit; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye One Fine Day - from the kit; stickers: My Mind's Eye One Fine Day- from the kit; epoxy word (memories): Vicki Boutin Thickers word phrases - from the embellishment kit
I just love the bright cheery colors and patterns featured in this kit!  I had so much fun creating this double page spread of my friend and her lovely family.  I think this kit is perfect for those "everyday" photos we have!  There is so much potential with these papers!  I also used one of the words from the embellishment kit which included a great set of phrases by Vicki Boutin from her Wildflowers & Honey line.  Here is the embellishment kit for September:
Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out the other amazing double page layouts the DT has created with this amazing kit!  Happy creating friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment