Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Sketch N Scrap #184

Happy Hump Day!!  Today I am sharing a fun layout I created with the September Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom using the September 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap.  Here is the September Flavors of the month kit: 

Here is the American Crafts Field Trip collection by Shimelle that I used for today's layout:


Here is the sketch my layout is based on by yours truly:

And here is my layout:
Supplies Used: cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Shimelle Field Trip- from the kit; ephemera: Shimelle Field Trip- from the kit; Epoxy word & epoxy shapes: Shimelle Field Trip- from the kit; word strip stickers: Shimelle Field Trip- from the embellishment kit
I just loved this fun line!  It is so whimsical and so good for so many occasions.  Since I got a dinosaur in my kit I immediate thought of these pictures of my nephew last year at the Fort Worth Science Museum in the dino dig area...he loved it.  I had a hard time thinking of how to incorporate the word "seriously" that came in my kit into my layout but finally decided on printing out my own word strip.  I printed the word "Dino-mite" and then added it on top the dinosaur.  I love how it turned out!!  I had stamped the date on my library card but it smeared all over the place for some reason so I covered it up with the "get messy" word strip and printed out the date and the place on my computer....there is always a way to fix those boo-boos!!  I hope you will hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun sketch and kit!! Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment