Monday, September 28, 2020

Bashing Some Stash!!

Happy Monday!  The month is winding down but I used this weekend as a chance to bash some stash.  I used up some of my older ScrapRoom kits!!  I have been trying to bash at least one older kit each month!!  Here is the layout I created with the older Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl kit:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl and Pebbles Girl Squad; cardstock: white and black- Bazzill; stickers: Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl; cut outs: Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl

Here is the fun sketch from Sketch N Scrap created by Heather Hall that I used to create this layout:

I had a lot of fun using up my last bits of this super fun collection from Simple Stories!! I loved those fun crafty stickers which were perfect for these adorable photos of my friend's granddaughter painting!!  I hope your weekend was filled with lots of crafting!  Keep on crafting my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment