Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #178

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am sharing a card and sketch I created for Sketch N Scrap this month!  Here is the sketch:

Here is the card I created with the sketch:

Supplies Used: card stock: Stampin' Up Whisper White; patterned papers: American Crafts Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon- The ScrapRoom September kit; stickers: American Crafts Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon- The ScrapRoom September kit
This card sketch is perfect for using up some of those small scraps or the branding strips off of your 12 x 12 papers!  I used up some of the scrap I had left over from the September Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom Make sure and head on over to Sketch N Scrap to check out what the otehr DT members did with this sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment