Saturday, September 19, 2020

September Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom

Happy weekend!!  Today I am sharing the amazing Jumpstart sketch at The ScrapRoom for September!!  I knew when I saw it I needed to use it to make a fun layout using these pictures of my sister's cat and dog during the quarantine!  Here is the amazing sketch by Brenda Ragsdale at The ScrapRoom:

Here is my layout using the sketch:
Supplies Used: card stock: black- from the kit & white,orange, lime- Stampin' Up- from my stash; patterned paper: PhotoPlay Paper New Normal- from the kit; stickers: PhotoPlay Paper New Normal - from the kit; circle and tag dies: Stampin' Up & CTMH- from my stash.
These pictures of my sister's cat and dog during the quarantine were so cute I knew I had to scrap them!! I just love how this layout turned out! I didn't have 3 pictures so I added this 3 x 4 cut about card for the third picture!  You will love this kit, the colors are amazing and it will definitely help you document this crazy year!!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members have done with this adorable kit!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment