Monday, September 14, 2020

September Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Monday!!  It's the start of a new week and I wanted to share a fun layout I created using the September Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom today!!  Pebbles has long been one of my favorite manufactures and Jen Hadfield one of my favorite designers so this new line by Jen Hadfield called The Avenue was on my wish list!! Here is look at that mini kit included in this months Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom:

Isn't this so pretty?  Here is my layout using this lovely kit:

Supplies Used: cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned paper: Pebbles The Avenue- from the kit;  Word stickers: Pebbles The Avenue- from the embellishment kit; ephemera: Pebbles The Avenue- from the kit; doily: unknown source - from my stash. 
This is such a fun kit and I knew these colors and these words would be perfect for this photo of my brother and his family on the front porch of their home posting with the pumpkins we had carved!!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this amazing kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment