Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Card fun!!

Happy Hump Day friends!! Today I am sharing a few cards I created using some older kits from The ScrapRoom!!  I don't know how this happens but I am running short on cards in my stash!  Say what????!!  So I am taking some time today to create some fun cards for my stash!! Here are the cards I have created:
Supplies Used: Patterned Papers: Pebbles Happy Cake Day (pink), PhotoPlay Squeeze out Some Fun (yellow) and Bo Bunny (green); ink: Stampin' Up Pool Party, Basic Black,Strawberry Slush and Pink Pirouette; die: Stampin' Up stitched oval; stickers: Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl; doily: Stampin' Up; cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White & Basic Black; and stamp: CTMH 
I created this fun card for my swap partner for a Gratitude swap I am participating in.  I love this sentiment and hope she will too!  

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' UP Whisper White; Patterned Paper: Pebbles Sun & Fun; Dinosaur: Pebbles: Happy Cake Day;  stamp: Stampin' Up; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

This card was created for my nephew's birthday.  He used to like dinosaurs but he may have outgrown that but I am sure he will love this card no matter what since I made it for him!

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stempin' Up Whisper White & Basic Black; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Kissing Booth; stickers: Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl; doily: Martha Stewart; and sentiment : Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl (I fussy cut this from a sheet of the paper)

This card I created for a friend who loves to sew, no special occasion, I just wanted her to know I have been thinking of her lately!!  I love how the two Simple Stories lines coordinated so well together...this is the last of my Kissing Booth collection!
I hope you have a wonderful and creative week!  If you have created some cards recently please share them with me in the comments, I'd love to see what you have been up to!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment