Monday, September 21, 2020

Double Page fun with the September Flavors of the month kit!

Happy Monday!  Today I am sharing a double page layout I created with the September Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is a reminder of the full kit for this month at The ScrapRoom:

Here is my double page layout using the Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon collection:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Navy-from the kit; patterned paper: Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon-from the kit; stickers: Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon-from the kit
I had so much fun creating this layout using pictures of my friend's sweet granddaughter at the zoo.  I kept this layout simple as I really felt these beautiful papers accented these amazing photos so well!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what other fun layouts the DT created with this amazing kit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment