Thursday, January 21, 2021

Card fun with the January Flavors of the Month kit!

Happy Friday Eve!! Today I am sharing two cards I made using the January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of this amazing kit:

Here are the two cards I created with this amazing kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Black & Whisper White- from my stash; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Paper Love Letters-from the kit; ephemera: PhotoPlay Paper Love Letters- from the kit; doily: unknown source-from my stash

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Whisper White & Basic Black-from my stash; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Coffee & Friends- from the kit; sticker: Echo Park Coffee & Friends- from the kit; pens: American Crafts (white) & LePen (black)-from my stash

I had a lot of fun using some of my scraps left over from my layouts to make these cards!  I have a good friend who loves coffee and this card is for her and the Valentine's Day card is for a Valentine's Day swap I am!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the DT has done with this amazing kit and pick up one for yourself before they sell out!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment