Tuesday, January 19, 2021

January Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am sharing another layout I created with the January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is the Carta Bella Winter Market Kit I used for today's layout:

I also used the January Jumpstart sketch to create today's layout:

Here is my layout using the Flavors of the Month kit & the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Winter Market- from the kit; letter stickers: Paper Trunk (work) & American Craft Thickers (Play); enamel dots: Carta Bella Winter Market- from the kit: date stamp: Heidi Swapp- from my stash; chipboard: Carta Bella Winter Market- from the embellishment kit; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black- from my stash; ephemera: (word strip): Carta Bella Winter Market- from the kit; black pen: LePen

I stuck to the sketch pretty closely as you can see.  The only deviation was that I used one of the cute cut apart cards from the kit in place of one of the photos.  I love the Winter feel of these papers and to make them pop even more I outlined all of them in black pen!  This photo is of my brother and nephew clearing some snow from their drive way in 2019!  What a lot of snow!  Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this kit and sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment