Thursday, January 7, 2021

Card sketch #185 at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy Friday eve!  Today I am sharing a fun Valentine's Day card I created using the January 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap! 
This amazing sketch is by sketch artist Stacy:

Here is the card I created using this awesome sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up: Whisper White; Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers & PhotoPlay Be Mine (background); Stickers: Pebbles We Go Together

The fun thing about this card is that I used up a mish mash of scraps that I had in a drawer filed for Valentine's Day.  These are all older things and the papers are actually scraps that last year I almost tossed but decided to save.  I have never used these stickers because I never got any of the papers to go with them so I was excited to use them on this card and see they matched these scraps!  I am participating in a Valentine's Day card swap next month and decided to get a jump start on creating my cards!  I love the way this card turned out and I know I will be using it again real soon. I don't make a lot of slimline cards so it was super fun to do something different this time!!  Make sure and head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out all the amazing cards the DT created with this fun sketch!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment