Friday, January 22, 2021

Rewind Card challenge at Sketch N Scrap!!

TGIF!!  Today I am participating in another Rewind challenge on the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page!  This is a new challenge for 2021 where we challenge our participants to create a layout or card based on an older sketch.  This month our Rewind card challenge is to create a card based on card sketch #110!!  Here is the card sketch from 2017 created by yours truly:

Here is my card created using the sketch:
Supplies Used: card stock: Whisper white & Basic Black- Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Winter Market; puffy stickers: Paper House Productions; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; stamp: CTMH Love with all the Trimmings; Pen: Le Pen

I got these puffy stickers a while back but have been hoarding them, I think they are so adorable!  I decided to put them to good use (I can always buy more right??!!)  These papers were scraps I had left over from my January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  The beautiful blues and blue green give such a nice Winter feel to this card!  I hope you can join in our fun challenge this month!!  You have until January 31st to play along!!  To enter visit the Sketch N Scrap Facebook group HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment