Thursday, January 14, 2021

Rewind Challenge at Sketch N Scrap!!

Happy Thursday!!  This year Sketch N Scrap is doing a fun new challenge on our Facebook page every month called the Rewind Challenge.  We are throwing it back a year or two and taking an older sketch and using it for a challenge!  Sound like fun?  I thought it was!  This month is our first challenge and DT member Jan has chosen this fun sketch from 2017 by sketch artist Heather Hall! 

I have used this sketch multiple times!  It really inspires me as it is a bit outside of my normal style!!

Here is my layout using this sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Bro & Co and My Mind's Eye (background); cardstock: Bazzill Black; Stickers: Simple Stories Bro & Co; foam word: Simple Stories Bro & Co; black pen: Le Pen.

I used up the last remnants of this collection that I got in a kit from The ScrapRoom.  I am trying to use up at least one older kit each month so that I don't have a huge stack of 1/2 used kits lying around!!  So far I am going good on controlling the kit stash!  I loved this line, the colors are amazing and so perfect for boys!  I still have a bunch of stickers left on the 12 x 12 sticker sheet included in the kit but have started storing those left over sticker sheets on my desk in plain site so I can easily see them and reach for them first when I need an embellishment!  Those 12 x 12 stickers sheet are a great value but SOOOO hard to use up!  This picture is of my nephew and his cousins' dog.  It is just too cute not to scrap don't you think?  I hope you will join in our Rewind Challenge at Sketch N Scrap!  You can find it HERE!  Happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment