Wednesday, January 6, 2021

January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Hump Day!  Today I am sharing my first layout created with the January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  This kit is so eclectic, I just love it!  Here is the full kit:

Here is the PhotoPlay Love Letters mini kit I am using for today's layout:

Here is the layout I created using the PhotoPlay Paper Love Letters mini kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: black (as the base)- from the kit and Stampin' Up Whisper White from my stash; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Love Letters- from the kit; ephemera: PhotoPlay Love Letters- from the kit; ephemera: PhotoPlay Love Letters-from the kit. doily- from the kit; heart punch: EK Success. 

This was the first mini kit I was drawn to when I saw this kit!  I just love the bright beautiful colors with a pop of black!  So pretty!  I knew the minute I saw this kit it would be perfect to scrap this recent picture of my son with his girlfriend!  This kit would also be so fun to make some Valentine's Day cards with!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members have created with this amazing kit!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment