Friday, December 27, 2019

Are you ready for 2020?????

TGIF!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  I enjoyed lots of family time, some amazing food (well, actually A LOT of amazing food!), and even some crafty time!!  I have spent the past few weeks not only getting ready for the holiday but also getting ready for next year!  Have you been planning what you would like to accomplish in the New Year?  Are you ready for 2020???!!!  I am THINK I am 😁  What better way to kick off the New Year then with a new challenge!  My scrappy friend Lori and myself have decided one of our goals in 2020 is to  USE SOME STASH!!  You might remember this year we made it a goal to start a traveler's notebook, so we started our TN Time with Lisa & Lori challenge and that was a HUGE success!!  I completed 12 spreads in my TN and loved EVERY ONE of them!!  But don't worry if you like our TN challenge we will be continuing it into the new year but we will also be adding a NEW challenge called The Great Stash Bash!!  

This challenge is for those of you who like us want to use up more stash in 2020!!
Do you have tons of pretty patterned paper and embellishments in your stash just waiting to be used? Do you feel like you collect more supplies than you use? Then this challenge is for you! My friend Lori and I are committed to actually using our stash instead of just collecting it in 2020.

We've been talking about doing this for a while and decided to stop talking and start doing and kick off the new year with this challenge.

Here's how the challenge will work:

On the 1st of each month we will post a challenge prompt and the stash kit we have created following that prompt. During the month we will try to use as much of our stash kits as possible on different projects. Then, on the last day of the month, we will do a recap post showing what stash we were able to bash!

This will be a just-for-fun challenge so no monthly prize - but isn't the real prize using up our stash? You never know - if we still have a few unused stash items after a few months, then those items may just go into a giveaway. We hope you will join us in our quest to bash some stash in 2020. If you accept the challenge to play along - link up on either my blog or Lori's blog (or both if you choose) so that we can see who is joining us each month!

Rules:

1. Follow the challenge prompt to create a kit to work with throughout the month. You may use other items, but please concentrate on using your kit. 
2. Create new, not previously posted projects using your stash kit.
3. If you have a blog - please include the challenge graphic and a link to our challenge in your posts. 
4. You may link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you share on Instagram, please make sure to use - #lisaandlorisgreatstashbash2020

 Make sure and follow myself and Lori either on our blogs or on Instagram so you can play along.  This new challenge will kick off on January 1st at 9 am CST!!  We hope you can play along with us and join in this fun journey of THE GREAT STASH BASH 2020!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this new challenge and can't wait to see how much stash we bash in 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much stash to use! I just recently canceled my 2 monthly scrappy subscriptions in order to use up my stuff next year, so this came along just in time. Looking forward to your challenges!

    ReplyDelete