Wednesday, December 4, 2019

December Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!!

Happy Hump Day!! December is here and it's all about Christmas crafting for me!! I am attempting a December Daily this year so stay tuned for more on that soon!  Today I am sharing a layout I created with the amazing December Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is the beautiful kit:
 Here is the super cute Doodlebug Christmas Magic collection I used for today's layout:

Here is my layout created with this fun kit:
Supplies Used: card stock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Christmas Magic- from the kit; ephemera: Doodlebug Christmas Magic- from the kit
I just loved this line!  Doodlebug is always so fun and whimsical and always one of my favorites!   These pictures were slightly dark and when I attempted to use regal tone papers with them it made them appear even more dark, so this bright and cheery line, which was not my first choice for these pictures, did the trick of lightening them up!  I just love how it turned out!  There is nothing cuter then a sweet baby in front of a Christmas tree!  These photos of my friends granddaughter were just to cute not to scrap!!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out the other adorable layouts using this collection and the rest of the kit!!  I hope your December is filled with lots of creative time!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment