Wednesday, December 11, 2019

December Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom!

Good morning!!  I hope you are enjoying your week so far, we had a cold front move through and now it really feels like Winter! Today I am sharing another layout created using The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit!  Here is the kit:
Here is the PhotoPlay Kringle & Co collection that I used to create today's layout:

For today's layout I also used the December Jumpstart sketch created by DT member Suzanna Lee:

Here is the layout I created using the kit & the sketch:
Supplies Used:  cardstock: black-from the kit; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Kringle & Co- from the kit; ephemera: PhotoPlay Kringle & Co- from the kit; stickers: PhotoPlay Kringle & Co- from the kit

I just loved this sketch!  I haven't cut a picture in a circle in years and it was fun to do it again! I think I will do it again soon. This line is just super cute and I thought this picture of my brother-in-law and nephew putting the angel on their tree was just to cute and perfect for this sketch as I only had this one picture!  I hope you will visit the ScrapRoom blog and check out the fun layouts the other DT members created with this awesome sketch!  Make sure and join in the fun and play along with us at The ScrapRoom we would love to see what you create with this sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment