Monday, December 23, 2019

Cards using the December Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom

Have you mailed your Christmas cards out yet?  I have only mailed out a few...so sorry if you don't get one from me!!  I am running behind with my Christmas preparations and so cards are on the back burner for now...ugghhh....I am going to try and make up for it by sending out birthday cards to everyone starting in January!!  Fingers crossed I can sustain this goal all year long next year!  Today I am sharing with you a couple of Christmas cards I did manage to create and mail out using the December Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here are my cards:
Supplies Used: Card base: CTMH- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Christmas Magic- from the kit; tag & ephemera: Doodlebug Designs Christmas Magic-from the kit; enamel hearts: Doodlebug Designs Christmas Magic- from the kit.

Supplies Used: Card stock: CTMH white & black- from my stash; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Kringle & Co- from the kit; sticker: PhotoPlay Kringle & Co-from the kit; stamp: Stampin' Up Cozy Christmas- from my stash; ink: Stampin' Up Red Riding Hood- from my stash.

I had so much fun making these cards which came together so quickly using the left overs from my December Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this amazing kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment