Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Monthly challenge

Happy Sunday!  The week is winding down and there is so much to do to get ready for Christmas!  Today it's my turn to host the challenge over at the Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook group.  My challenge for today is to create a card using card sketch #123 by Heather Hall.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used:  card base: CTMH; Cardstock: Stampin' Up : chocolate chip, red riding hood & crumb cake; Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up (blue) & Echo Park Winter Park (red); die: CTMH snowflake; stamp: CTMH Love with all the Trimmings; ink: Red Riding Hood by Stampin' Up & rhinestone: Queen & Co
This card was so fun to make.  I used up a bunch of scraps, most notably this last piece of Stampin' Up paper from a collection I cannot recall the name of and this red scrap which is one of my last scraps from the Echo Park Winter Park collection from way back in 2011!  I just love this sentiment and plan to send out these cards to friends in January to start the New decade and New Year off right by sending cheer in the form of a card!!  I hope you will find time to play along with us in our monthly challenges group on Facebook this month!  Make sure and ask to join our group so you can see all the wonderful cards created with this sketch!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment