Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Card sketch #160

Happy Christmas Eve!!  Are you ready for the big day?  It surely is the most wonderful time of the year!  Tonight as I sit here recovering from all the hustle and bustle of the day and preparing for even more chaos tomorrow, I am sipping some yummy hot cocoa and reflecting on all the amazing memories of this season!  So it's appropriate that I decided to use a fun hot cocoa sticker on my card using the December 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch by yours truly:

Here is my card created using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Basic Black & Real Red; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Here Comes Santa Claus; stickers: Pebbles Cozy & Bright; dies: Stampin' Up stitched circle and scallop circle ; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; stamp: CTMH Love with all the Trimmings
I had so much fun making this card!  Since I missed sending out a bunch of Christmas cards to my friends/family I am trying to make some Winter themed cards to mail out in January!  This one fits the bill perfectly!!  So excited to send it to one of my cocoa loving pals this next month!  I'd love for you to hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out the card the other DT members made iwth this sketch!!  Wishing all my readers and crafty friends a VERY MERRY CRAFTY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment